Scholarships are available for students in the Music Program. Auditions are held annually for the following:
- The J. Barnwell & Mary Blair Allison Scholarship
- The Martha Danner Horne Scholarship
- The Gail Wright Knight Music Scholarship
- The E. Clyburn & Ruth Riddle Wilson Scholarship
- The Stackhouse Scholarship
- The Guthrie Darr Scholarship
- The Kneece Scholarship
- The Fair-Wall Scholarship
- The Maymie C. & Mattye C. Allison Scholarship
- The Crook-Witt M S & A Scholarship
- The Holley, K Estate Scholarship
- The Margarette Richards Scholarship
- The Cornelia Freeman Music Scholarship
- The Louella Gibson Music Scholarship
- The Robyn Gibson Music Scholarship
- The Lanny Palmer Music Scholarship
- The James L. Caldwell Music Scholarship
- The Richard Veale Music Scholarship
Scholarship auditions are for students accepted by Columbia College who intend to pursue music as a major area of study.
Scholarship awards are based on auditions held by the faculty of the Music Program. No award will be made until the student has been officially accepted for admission to Columbia College.
Students attending the Choral Clinic may choose to audition during the Clinic or on one of the other audition dates.
- Friday, October 13, 2017
- Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Friday, December 8, 2017
- Saturday, February 3rd, 2018
- Saturday, March 17, 2018
- April 27, 2018 (Junior Day for High School Juniors)
As audition applications are received, students will be assigned audition times. All auditions will take place at 1:30 pm EST during Open House Dates.
How Should You Prepare?
Prepare two selections of a contrasting nature that represent your very best effort. Auditions may be recorded and submitted via email once a registration form has been completed.