- Tuition per semester hour is $428.00 which includes the technology fee for each class
- Books average $300 - $400 per semester
- There are no graduation fees
You have four payment options from which to choose!
IF YOU PAY BY CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR CREDIT CARD, tuition must be paid, in full, by the first day of class.
- Pay by cash, check, or money order. Your tuition and fees will be billed prior to the start of class, but if you register late please call Tuition Accounts at 803.786. 3616 and request a bill. You can visit the Office of Tuition Accounts on the third floor of the Allison building to make your payment or mail a check or money order to: Tuition Accounts, 1301 Columbia College Drive, Columbia, SC 29203.
- You may pay tuition online using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express. Call tuition accounts at 803.786.3616 if you have not received a bill.
- Make monthly payments by setting up an account with Tuition Management Systems. This company has an enrollment fee but does not charge interest on your account. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU SIGN UP FOR THIS OPTION AT LEAST A MONTH BEFORE THE START OF THE SEMSETER. You can find out more about this option by clicking here.
- Apply for Stafford Federal Loans by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA, at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- VA students should file the VA application when you first apply to Columbia College. Please click here to find information on "VA Student Responsibilities."
- The VA Student Checklist provides you with important information.
Am I eligible to receive Pell Grant?
Graduate students are NOT eligible to be awarded federal Pell Grant. They are eligible to be awarded a maximum of $22,500 of Stafford Federal Loans each academic year (July 1 - June 30).
Are there any scholarships for graduate students?
Scholarships are not awarded to graduate students at Columbia College. Large Research I universities offer scholarships in the form of teaching assistantships and fellowships. The assistantships or fellowships require the student to work for the college/university in exchange for tuition during the day. You are encouraged to talk with your HR Department and ask if your company provides tuition reimbursement or other educational scholarships.