The Evening Program at Columbia College awards four-year bachelor degrees in:
- Behavioral Science
- Business Administration
- Business-Accounting Concentration
- Community and Organizational Leadership, must have an approved A.A. or A.S. degree
- Computer and Information Science, B.A. and B.S.
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Human Services, must have A.A. in Human Services
- Leadership and Professional Communication
- Political Science
- Special Education
The Columbia College Evening Academic Catalog provides a general description of the Columbia College Evening Program and its various acadeic units and detailed information regarding the undergraduate curricula. *
The information and educational requirements published in the Academic Catalog represent a flexible program that may be altered where such alterations are thought to be in the mutual interests of the College and its students. The provisions of the Catalog do not constitute any offer of a contract that may be accepted by students through registration and enrollment in the College.
The College reserves the right to change, without notice, any fee, provision, offering or requirement in this Catalog and to determine whether a student has satisfactorily met its requirements for admission or graduation.
* Please note that the Evening Undergraduate Catalog differs from the Women's College Undergraduate Catalog.