now ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
the FALL 2017 semester !
Graduate School: Apply | Request Information
REGISTER for an Open House:
May 25, 2017 | October 5, 2017
GRADUATE ADMISSION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Please review each of the following admission requirements in order to complete the M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration Application.
1. Submit the online application.
2. Submit the application essay by choosing one of the three essay scenarios listed. Be sure to review the essay scoring rubric before you write your essay. The rubric is used to score your essay. Rubric | Essay Scenarios HED
3. Submit two recommendations. The recommendation has two parts, the form with the matrix and a narrative letter. recommendation form
4. Submit all undergraduate official transcripts and any graduate transcripts that may be applicable. At least one of the official transcripts submitted must have a baccalaureate degree posted and must be from a regionally accredited college.
5. Submit ONE of the following:
- Official documentation of a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Official documentation of an earned graduate degree with a cumlative GPA of 3.0
- Copy of a teacher’s certificate that is current on the first day of class of the semester of enrollment
- MAT (Miller Analogy Test) score with a date no older than 5 years prior to the first day of class of the semester of enrollment
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) score with a date no older than 5 years prior to the first day of class of the semester of enrollment
All application materials with the exception of the official unopened paper transcripts and/or paper entrance exam reports can be emailed to: email@example.com
All other documents are to be mailed to:
Graduate Admissions, Columbia College, 1301 Columbia College Drive, Columbia, SC 29203
Admission to Candidacy- A student may be considered for admittance to candidacy for the M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration Program only if all of the admission materials have been received.