Now Accepting Applications for
the Summer and Fall 2017 Semesters!
Graduate School: Apply | Request Information
REGISTER for an Open House:
| February 27, 2017 | May 25, 2017 | October 5, 2017
GRADUATE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please review each of the following admission and supplemental documentation requirements before completing the M.Ed. in Divergent Learning Application.
Admission requirements include:
• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative
GPA 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
• Official, unopened transcripts which contains the degree earned and date earned
• If applicable, official graduate transcript from a regionally accredited institution with a
cumulative GPA of 3.0 or
higher on a 4.0 scale (partial or with degree earned)
• A completed graduate admission application form
• Two letters of recommendation: recommendation form
• If applicable, submission of one of the following graduate entrance exams:
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – Columbia College GRE Code R5117
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) – Columbia College MAT Code 1710
Note: Any exceptions to the preceding requirements must be approved by the Division Chair.
All other documents are to be mailed to:
Associate Director, Graduate Admissions
1301 Columbia College Drive
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Veterans Applications - Columbia College welcomes applications from veterans to the M.Ed. in Divergent Learning Program. This program fully qualifies for the financial benefits available to veterans or their dependents.
Admission to Candidacy- A student may be considered for admittance to candidacy for the M.Ed. in Divergent Learning Program only if all of the admission materials have been received.