M.A. ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP
REGISTER FOR AN OPEN HOUSE: February 27, 2017 | May 25, 2017 | October 5, 2017
GRADUATE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please review each of the following admission and supplemental documentation requirements before completing the M.A. Organizational Leadership application.
Admission requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Official, unopened transcripts which contains the degree earned and date earned
- If applicable, official graduate transcript from a regionally accredited institution (partial or with degree earned)
- A completed graduate admission application form
- Two letters of recommendation: recommendation form
- Applicants are required to take the MAT or the GRE if their cumulative GPA is less than 3.00 on a 4.00 grading scale. Please note, if you have taken the GMAT, this exam will also be accepted.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – Columbia College GRE Code R5117
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) – Columbia College MAT Code 1710
- Submission of Resume
- Submission of an entrance essay: Rubric | Essay Scenarios OCL
Note: Any exceptions to the preceding requirements must be approved by the Division Chair.
All other documents are to be mailed to:
Associate Director, Graduate Programs
1301 Columbia College Drive
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
Veterans Applications - Columbia College welcomes applications from veterans to the M.A. in Organizational Leadership Program. This program fully qualifies for the financial benefits available to veterans or their dependents.
Admission to Candidacy- A student may be considered for admittance to candidacy for the M.A. in Organizational Leadership Program only if all of the admission materials have been received.