Now Accepting Applications for
the Fall of 2017 !
Don’t Delay – Make Your Move!
- Completion of the FREE online application.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or better.
- Submission of all official transcripts from each institution that you have attended.
- You may transfer up to 90 semester hours of course work from a regionally accredited institution.
- Transfer course work must include: ENG 101, a Science with a Lab, and an approved transferrable Math course.
- All four year degree programs are 120 semester hours. In addition to the transferred hours, you must complete all remaining required course work.
Associate’s to Bachelor’s Locations
- Columbia College, Main Campus
- Central Carolina Technical College
- Horry Georgetown Technical College
- Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College
- Piedmont Technical College
- Spartanburg Community College
- Tri-County Technical College
- York Technical College
Associate’s to Bachelor’s Degree Programs
The partnership between your SC Technical College and Columbia College offers a seamless pathway for you to transition from your completed Associate’s degree to a Bachelor’s degree. Classes are held at your current technical college or delivered online to accommodate students, like you, who have a busy schedule. Classes are delivered in a hybrid style of in-class and online. Some classes meet once a week for live classwork with the remainder completed online. This creates a program that offers flexibility.
Degree Programs Offered:
B.A. Community and Organizational Leadership
B.A. Human Services *
B.A. Business Administration*
B.A. Criminal Justice *
B.A. Healthcare Administration *
*Some AA restrictions may apply please contact us for details
Columbia College Admissions: