Columbia College offers adult students the flexibility to earn a degree from a fully accredited College that has the highest accreditation standards. Courses are taught by distinguished professionals who have real world experience in their fields of expertise and are committed to your education and success.
The online program at Columbia College is an affordable and convenient option for adults who are looking for career advancement, career changes or those who may need to finish a degree program they started at another college. Designed specifically for adults working in public service, business, healthcare, or the military, the online program gives you flexibility to complete your degree while meeting your career, family and community obligations.
Top 5 Reasons You Should Choose Columbia College
- Earn your degree from a respected, accredited institution
- Learn from distinguished faculty who have real-world experience in their field
- Access courses and technical support 24/7
- Benefit from small class sizes and engage with other students and faculty
- Receive credit for fire service, emergency medical service, prior law enforcement, military and corrections training.
From the application process to commencement, and everything in between – our Student Success Coaches are there to help you when you need it most. Many universities require that you already have a degree in “red tape” before you even apply. The opposite is true at Columbia College – we are there to help you so that you can focus your energies on the important things: learning and achieving your goals.
We are here to help you succeed from pre-admissions through graduation. Our Student Success Coaches help make sure you are ready to embark on this program, understand the financial aid resources available, ensure you have continued support once you begin the program, help you make sure that you are maximizing any professional development or eligible transfer credits, and guide you to the shortest path to completion.
- Making sure your application package is complete.
- Informing you of available student resources related to your success.
- Ensuring your confidence with classroom technology.
- Connecting you with all appropriate personnel regarding your funding and academics.
- Guiding you through the graduation requirements.
- Maximizing your motivation to succeed through frequent quality interactions.
- Mentoring you through obstacles to your degree completion.
We are available to chat on the phone or respond to a quick question via email. From complex issues to simple questions, we are available to support you in your journey.
Access to Free on-Demand Tutoring
- All Columbia online students have access to free on-demand tutoring through SmarThinking.
- SmarThinking services are available online, 24/7.
- Access to SmarThinking is available through your online classroom resources page, or contact your Student Success Coach for details.
Accreditation & Alliances
Columbia College is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097; telephone number: 404.679.4501) to award bachelors and masters degrees.
Proud Member of the FBINAA
The FBINAA’s Academic Alliances were created as formal program designed to offer NAA members the opportunity to further their formal education in a manner that was affordable, convenient, and safe. This program is called the Academic Alliance program. All the schools that are a part of this Program are regionally accredited universities offering degree programs that would interest and benefit law enforcement executives.
We know that many FBINAA members have taken advantage of the Academic Alliance program to complete their degrees, allowing them to better prepare themselves to serve in their respective jurisdictions and to advance their careers.