Do you want to advance your career and move into executive and command-level positions? Increasingly, a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice is the key to getting ahead.
Thank you for your interest in the B. A. in Criminal Justice online degree program at Columbia College. Earning your degree online gives you the flexibility to work full time and fulfill your other obligations because you can do your class work when it is convenient for you.
Why Earn A B.A. in Criminal Justice?
Do you want to have the opportunity for increased earning potential in law enforcement, corrections, homeland security, or another area? Law enforcement is a demanding profession that is ever changing and in order to stay competitive and create opportunities, it is necessary to earn a Bachelor of Arts Degree. The women and men earning this degree will have expanded opportunities to work on many levels in Criminal Justice.
Graduates with a degree in Criminal Justice gain skills in communications, problem solving, decision-making, research and interviewing, computer literacy, and critical thinking. Our students typically bring strong ethical and moral values to the table – by completing the program, these values are reinforced with scholarly endeavor.
- Airport Security Officer
- Alcohol Tobacco Firearms Agent (ATF)
- Border Patrol
- Border Patrol Agent
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Community Service Coordinator
- Compliance Manager
- Correctional Officer/Jailer
- Corrections Facility Manager
- Criminal Justice Academy Instructor
- Discrimination Investigator
- Drug Enforcement Agent (DEA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Court Counselor
- Law Clerk
- Law Librarian
- Litigation Manager
- Media Criminologist
- Police Officer
- Secret Service
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- US Marshals & US Customs Agent
- US Postal Inspections
- Witness Protection Worker