Columbia College: Where women come to lead.
Leadership is in the DNA of Columbia College – it is infused into all facets of student experiences. The Center for Leadership not only supports and champions personal leadership among our students but also serves as an advocate for both pre-college, young women and post-college, professional women. The Center works in tandem internally with academic divisions and student affairs and externally with partner organizations and community leaders, offering students workshops, special events and certificate programs.
Programs Portfolio: Serving and Creating a Network of Women Leaders
- Leadership Certificate Program
- Power Walk Series
- Networking and Professional Leadership Development Opportunities
- Summer Leadership Institute Counselors
- Leader Shift: Women’s Leadership in High Gear
- Food for Thought Series in partnership with Women in Philanthropy
- South Carolina Women’s Entrepreneurship Network
- Serve as a mentor, coach or guest speaker
Professional and Executive Development
- We work with community organizations and clients to develop customized talks, workshops and programs that meet their needs. We welcome the opportunity to connect with your organization.
Connect with the Team
Katherine Swartz Hilton, CAE
Jen M. Hunsicker, MHR
Senior Programs Manager