|Standard Double Room Rate||
|Standard Single Room Rate||
|Cottage Double Room Rate||
|Cottage Single Room Rate||
|Double as Single (Hudson, Wesley, Mirse, McNair)||
|Private Room Rate (only if offered after start of each semester)||Add $300.00/semester|
Board Rates for the 2016-2017 Academic Year:
|21-Meal Plan (Required for First Year Students)||
|10-Meal Plan (Seniors Only)||
|Commuter 5-Meal Plan||
Commuter 21,15, or 10 meal plans are also available but are the same price as their residential counterparts.
- Safety & Security- CCPD 24 hour police protection and Front Desks in buildings
- Residence Life Professional and Student Staff (RA’s) on call 24 hours a day. (Mediations and room change process if needed)
- Education and Social Programs in the Residence Halls
- Use of the McNair Fitness Center!
- Have your voice heard with the Residence Hall Association
- Wi-Fi in the Residence Halls
- Being close to the action on campus, Student Activities, Athletics, Music/Art Performances, Cultural Events, Counseling Services, Gym, and Indoor Pool etc.
- Experience of living on campus with 600 friends and being a part of the Columbia College community
- Convenience of parking on the main campus
- No time to commute or wasted time due to breaks in class schedule and work on campus by attaining a work study job
- Students who live on campus at Columbia College have statistically higher GPA’s than those who commute as well as increased attendance in class
- Being close to Academic Resources such as the campus library, computer labs, Math Lab, Pearce Communication Center, Academic Skills Center, and The Institute for Leadership and Professional Excellence