Now Accepting Applications for the Fall 2017 Semester
Don’t Delay – Make Your Move!
Many communities across South Carolina don’t have access to a major college where students can earn a bachelor’s degree. Columbia College brings our Associate’s to Bachelor’s Degree programs directly to you! Even though classes meet on the campuses listed below, all other services are provided through Columbia College.
- Your finanicial aid advisor will be administered by Columbia College
- Internet Technology Services will be accessed through Columbia College
- Professors are employed by Columbia College
- Your baccalaureate degree will be granted by Columbia College
- Books will be purchased through the Columbia College Bookstore online and shipped to you
Students will be on campus 2 nights per week taking classes, and there is a REQUIRED Internet component with each class.
You can expect to have assignments that will require you to devote an average of two hours per semester hour of course credit.
- Columbia College – Main Campus (Note: You may have classes more than two nights per week on the main campus.)
- Central Carolina Technical College Campus – Sumter South Carolina
- Horry Georgetown Technical College – Conway, South Carolina
- Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College – Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Piedmont Technical College – Greenwood, South Carolina
- York Technical College – Rock Hill, South Carolina
email@example.com or 803-786-3419