Columbia College offers classes in various curricula to qualified female high school students. This opportunity permits students to earn college credit and to become acclimated to the college environment.
- Enrollment in the college preparatory program in high school.
- Rank in the top 25 percent of her class.
- A total score of at least 1000 on the SAT or PSAT.
- Classification as a high school senior during enrollment at Columbia College.
- Written approval and authorization from the high school.