Welcome to the CLIMB Online Mentor Training site!
Here, we have assembled the resources that you will need to prepare you to be a mentor to our students here at Columbia College.
Instructions for the online training:
- Read the 2016 Mentor Handbook OR Review the Mentor Training Powerpoint Presentation
- Complete the Mentor Online Training Orientation.
- Once we receive your completed orientation form, someone from our office will be in contact with you with steps on how to move forward.
*While it is not a requirement, you also may wish to view the Training Workshop video. Here, you will hear from the director of program, Chante Clarkson, as she discusses the program in more detail as well as from two of our current mentors as they talk about their mentoring experience.
Mentor Training Resources
- Training Workshop video
- *Mentor Training PowerPoint presentation
- *Mentor Training Orientation (for new mentors)
- Mentor Training Group Activity handout
- 2016 Mentor Handbook
- Other Mentor Resources
Choosing a Mentoring Option
If you have not yet chosen which option you would like to participate in or if you have chosen the Group Experience option and have not yet chosen one of the three meeting dates, you may do so by clicking on the link below.
TRAINING WORKSHOP VIDEO