Schedule and make presentations and attend recruiting events to provide information to prospective students regarding the RN to BSN online program. Attend conferences and special events to recruit prospective students, explain admissions procedures, and other requirements necessary for enrollment.
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3 years working experience with relative skills to the position. Sales or recruitment experience with a track record of success preferred. Medical and/or healthcare experience a plus. A valid driver's license with a clean record is required. For Florida, must be able to pass CM201 recruiting training course.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions
Execute recruitment process to meet designated quotas by engaging in the following (but not limited to) activities:
- Develop and maintain community and organizational relationships that will assist in the program development and recruitment of students for the nursing program
- Making calls to secure opportunities to conduct presentations
- Attending and securing booths and/or presentation opportunities at Education/Career Fairs/Conferences
- Create and execute innovative recruiting efforts upon approval of program director
- Conducting orientation and information sessions
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Provide all necessary support and resources to maximize enrollment and retention success
- Maintain all documents, reports required to achieve program success
- Keep supervisor informed weekly on agenda, successes and needed resources
- Some overnight and day travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to communicate with various healthcare professionals from the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) to floor nursing staff.
- Ability to speak with large and small groups
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- The ability to interact and develop relationships with a broad range of individuals.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with experience in customer service, sales and/or healthcare environments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a plus.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements of the Job:
Frequent travel is required. Must have the ability to sit and stand for long periods of time. Some office work required, utilizing multiple databases and software required to complete tasks.
Application Submission and Deadline Information:
Please submit a current resume or curriculum vitae to the contact information listed below via mail or email. Review of applications will be immediately.
Mrs. Staci Fuqua
Executive Director of Partner Support & Development
Savant Learning Systems
317 S. Lindell Street
Martin, TN 38237